Sunday 17 June 2007

Time to get started!

But where shall I begin??

After me and Esther, a friend of mine (that helped me) start this blog, there have been a lot of work for me, so I haven´t got the energi or time to learn how this blog works. For me this is like a big djungle but hopfully one day I will find my way through it...

Everytime I have been talking whit Esther the last week she have been asking me when I´m going to write something on my blog. Earlier today when we talked, se asked me again, and if I´m not starting soon she will write something. Hmm... my friend Esther should need a lot more patience...

But my question is still: where shall I begin?

I need to think little more about that so I hope you have more patience then my friend...

/Nettus

4 comments:

Esther Garvi said...

Lol, is this a blog by Esther or by Nettus herself? Just kidding. So happy you're up and running!

Esther Garvi said...

PS: Remind me that you might want to allow anonymous comments if you want relatives (who are not bloggers themselves) to write something on your blog.

Esther Garvi said...

PS II: I told you I would leave a comment every time I dropped by!

Esther Garvi said...

After all, you can always delete them! :-D