Wednesday 15 August 2007

One step closer

One week ago Ishtar and I booked our flight tickets to Africa. So hopefully we will fly on the 30th August, but we haven’t got the tickets yet! Earlier today Ishtar called me with good news. She had been talking with someone at the Nigerian embassy about our visa applications and they are almost ready to send them back to us. I hope they will be back in the beginning of the next week. First I hoped that they will be back in the end of this week but I think that is too much to hope for. I’m just happy if there will be no problems this time, like last year...

Now I just have four working days left. One tomorrow and three next week. I’m also planning for a party that I will have for my friends this weekend. It will be a Swedish crayfish and farewell party. The friends I meet a couple of days ago asked me about a party. First I didn’t think of having one because I’m not aloud to have parties here at my moms house. My friends were here a couple of years ago on a crayfish party and after that she said to me that it was the last party I had in her home. My friends didn’t behave so well that evening…
But my friends want a party and because I will be on one of my cousins wedding next weekend (my last one before I’m going) we decide to have the party now on Saturday! I will have it in a tent at a friends house so I hope it will be nice and warm outside...

Good night, Nettus

4 comments:

Admin UD said...

Cumn thru from Ishtars blog. Can i invite myself to the parry?

Cheers!

Nettus said...

*ugo daniels
Welcome to my blog!

Esther Garvi said...

Hehe, good to see the regulars dropping by!

Esther Garvi said...

Nettus: only 12 days left now!