Saturday 4 August 2007

Time!?

A week have been passing by already! Sometimes I wonder how time can run that fast?

In just four weeks I will be in Africa like a volunteer and there is a lot to do before I can go. Me and my friend need to book the flight, send in papers etc. I also have a lot to arrange here at home before I can go.

I just counted my working days and I only have 11 days left. That feels good, not that I don’t like my work but for now that is my countdown... After that a new big adventure will start for me. I don’t really know what to expect because I think this time things will be way different. But I’m looking forward to it and hopefully I will meet these little guys again. We meet a couple of times last year when I was out walking in the bush.


Nettus

2 comments:

Esther Garvi said...

I am sure you will meet them again! Not to forget that nice little fifteen year old who followed you around and took your... :-D

Esther Garvi said...

Thanks for yesterday, friend!