Friday 27 July 2007

A none planed day!

This was the first day for a long time I didn't had anything planed! That was great! I could sleep as long as I wanted to, so I did! I called one of my cousins and she came here to pick me up. We went to someone she know that have a cottage for rent. I talked with the owners and it sounds really good. But I will take some days to think about it. If I will move in there it will not be until April next year anyway. First I will go to Africa, Niger, as a volunteer for seven months. I will work for Eden Foundation but I will tell you more about that later. I have now five weeks to fix with all the papers and book the flight. Hopefully there will be no problems this time. I remember last year when I went there for a visit, I had some problems with my visa. The embassy had forgotten to put it in my passport and I had less then one week until I was leaving…

1 comment:

Esther Garvi said...

Hej! Var hos Wikströms lås idag och pratade om hänglås till vårat nya hus! Hon skulle ta fram ett förslag för oss (jag skissade upp en lås serie och klargjorde vilka behov vi hade). Tänkte vi kan satsa på hänglåsen i år och cylinderlås nästa år. Ville inte ha allt på samma nyckel; det känns otryggt om man lämnar ut nycklar till Magagi, Ali och YB.